Tuesday 18 March 2014

{Elie Saab Haute Couture // SS 2014}


One of my major aspirations in life is to wear an Elie Saab gown... not kidding. That man is a God and his designs are something other-worldly. Needless to say, the SS 2014 collection didn't disappoint. The intricate detail, flowing, feminine cuts and whimsical colours were, as always, breathtakingly gorgeous. I particularly fell in love with the first gown to grace the runway in a beautiful soft pink hue, but the best was definitely saved for last, a gorgeous couture bridal gown embellished with perfectly placed flowers and a hint of sparkle.

Will most certainly be dressed in this amazing designer on my wedding day, or when I reach celebrity status... whichever comes sooner.

Swoon over my favourites from the collection below:



Which one was your favourite? Let me know in the comment section!

XO Dani

Images: Getty


 

No comments:

Post a Comment